The PNP program, also known as the Provincial Nominee Program, identifies new immigrants with more expertise, such as work experience, experience, and education, and could contribute more to Canada’s economy. The Canadian government permits several provincial immigration officials to choose nominated professionals that can join their respective local economies and the job market swiftly.
In the event of an apparent demand in the market for a candidate with the right qualifications or experience, these candidates are granted an Express or Non-Express Entry process.
The provinces will each have their distinct groups that will differ according to the economic condition that the region is in, its service, and skill shortages at any moment.
Provincial Nominee Program is an excellent option for becoming a permanent resident in Canada. Some groups are picked according to the current needs as well as the.
There are currently eleven territories participating in the program. The criteria and eligibility for the program vary based on the country where the nomination was made.
1. The Alberta Immigration Nominee Program (AINP)
2. BC Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)
3. Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
4. Newfoundland and Laboratoryrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
5. Province of New Brunswick Nominee Program (NBPNP)
6. Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program (NSPNP)
7. Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP)
8. Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
9. Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
10. Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
11. Yukon Nominee Program (YNP)
Are you Looking for Permanent Canadian Residency Status via PNP Programs?
To know more about the Provincial Nominee Programs, Book A Appointment with Aarambh Canadian Immigration Consultant Now!